Congratulations on your acceptance to ih Business College. We hope your time here is enjoyable and a great learning experience. We welcome you and look forward to helping you achieve your career goals. We commit to the provision of:
- Quality client service before, during and after training courses: friendly advice at all times, course information, access to facilities and equipment such as photocopying services and book supplies
- Adequate assessment systems and a commitment to continual revision and improvement of these systems based on regular recorded and followed up feedback, and procedures for acting on grievances
- Continual review and improvement of our services and processes with the involvement of all members of staff. When you arrive at the college you will need to go to Reception, who will mark your name off and make sure you have everything you need
On Your First Day
Day 1 Orientation
- You will receive a Welcome pack prior the beginning of the term where you will find very valuable information.
- All new students must attend a compulsory orientation. The date and time of your orientation will be indicated in your Welcome letter. Orientation is from 2.30pm to 4.30pm.
- Before you start class you must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). Please check the fact sheet below on how to create your USI.
Students need to bring the following on the first day if they haven’t provided it before enrolment:
- Offer letter
- Visa details (Type of visa, when you arrived to Australia and until when your visa is valid)
- Complete address of where you are living in Australia
- Full Name and address of someone in Australia (friend, family, etc) (Emergency contacts)
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
All students doing nationally recognised training need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). The USI is a reference number made up of ten numbers and letters that:
- creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, from all training providers you undertake recognised training with
- will give you access to your training records and transcripts
- can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
- is free and easy to create and stays with you for life
Download the USI fact sheet and quick guide here
Address: Level 1, 203 Clarence Street, Sydney 2000
Phone: (02) 9279-0733
Fax: (02) 9279-4544
Sydney Address: Level 1, 203 Clarence Street, Sydney 2000
Darwin Address: 3 Searcy St, Darwin NT 0800
School Opening Hours
We are open from 8:30am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday, which allows you to come in early and get a head start on your studies or allows you to stay back to study.