Congratulations on your acceptance to ih Business College. We hope your time here is enjoyable and a great learning experience. We welcome you and look forward to helping you achieve your career goals. We commit to the provision of:
- Quality client service before, during and after training courses: friendly advice at all times, course information, access to facilities and equipment such as photocopying services and book supplies
- Adequate assessment systems and a commitment to continual revision and improvement of these systems based on regular recorded and followed up feedback, and procedures for acting on grievances
- Continual review and improvement of our services and processes with the involvement of all members of staff. When you arrive at the college you will need to go to Reception, who will mark your name off and make sure you have everything you need
On Your First Day
Day 1 Orientation
- Monday of Week 1. Start time: arrive between 2.30pm and 3pm to mingle with other students. Orientation starts at 3pm to 4.30pm. Orientation includes a campus tour, games and a short presentation. Students will be able to create their USI with the help of committed staff and meet other students.
- Mandatory attendance. All students beginning the first term of their course are required to attend.
Students need to bring the following on the first day if they haven’t provided it before enrolment:
- Offer letter
- Visa details (Type of visa, when you arrived to Australia and until when your visa is valid)
- Complete address of where you are living in Australia
- Full Name and address of someone in Australia (friend, family, etc) (Emergency contacts)
Address: Level 1, 203 Clarence Street, Sydney 2000
Phone: (02) 9279-0733
Fax: (02) 9279-4544
School Opening Hours
We are open from 8:30am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday, which allows you to come in early and get a head start on your studies or allows you to stay back to study.